New Horizons 123

has been moved to new address

http://www.newhorizons123.com/wordpress

Sorry for inconvenience...

Small Business Internet Marketing: It's All About Relationships

This page has moved to a new address.

It's All About Relationships

Small Business Internet Marketing: It's All About Relationships

Sunday, January 24, 2010

It's All About Relationships

When I first decided to get involved with Internet Marketing I was concerned about my lack of technical knowledge and asked the advice of a former co-worker who was very techno-savvy.  He assured me that I had what it took to succeed by pointing out that Internet marketing and social media marketing are more than 80% about relationships and that is one of my strengths.  He was right. Connecting and interacting with your target market on various levels is paramount. 

Read New Social Media Connections Could Equal New Opportunities for more information about the importance of making and keeping connections.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home